Canva is a fun, online graphic design tool. Did you know that you can also use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more? If you’re ready to take your creative skills to the next level, but not sure where to start, you’ve come to the right place.
Who Should Attend
This class is for anyone who is looking to advance in a new design program, while learning to create their brand and enhance their social media and marketing skills. A basic understanding of Canva, including setting up a free Canva account, creating a basic design using a template, adding images and text boxes and changing the color of fonts is helpful but optional.
What you will learn
- Setting up Canva on desktop and mobile
- Understand the fundamental capabilities and features of Canva
- Playing with
- Create a brand kit and understand what makes a good brand
- Develop effective graphics to aid in increasing visibility on social media platforms
- Use videos, animation, and sounds in social graphics for your designs
- Discovering and editing templates
- Tools and features for using elements and images
- Exploring the creative tools for branding
- Making social media graphics with Canva
- Downloading and sharing your designs
- Tips and tricks for printing