Connect with me...
Putting all the pieces together…
Learn how to manage your WordPress website.
Blogging, SEO, maintenance, mail, and how they all work together.
2023 Training Schedule
Clients who have a website built by Silent Sidekick or who have purchased the WordPress Training Series may use this link to jump onto any of the training sessions listed here. Please note that all times are Pacific time; adjust for your time zone accordingly.
The schedule is updated quarterly. If the times do not fit with your schedule, please email email@example.com to arrange for another time.
If you would like more information about our training session or if you would like to purchase WordPress training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 21, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – Blogging
- March 28, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – SEO
- April 4, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – MailChimp
- April 11, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – Maintenance
- April 26, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – Blogging
***Please note date change***
- May 2, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – SEO
- May 9, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – MailChimp
- May 15, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – Maintenance
- May 30, 1-2 p.m. (Pacific) – Blogging
- June 7, 1-2 p.m. (Pacific) – SEO
- June 12, 1-2 p.m. (Pacific) – MailChimp
- June 20, 2-3 p.m. (Pacific) – Maintenance
- Creating a new blog post
- Working with blocks
- Internal and external links
- Blog post settings
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Crawlers, spiders, or bots
- How does google find your site
- Google’s secret algorithm
- Value of links for search engines
- Google’s mission
- Google’s search results page
- Holistic SEO (Yoast)
- Automating a campaign
- Best Practices
- Plugin update
- Theme update
- WordPress core update
- Broken link check
- Security check
- Clean spam